The Federation of Lutheran Churches of Cincinnati and Vicinity (LC-MS)
"The mission of the Federation is to work with member congregations to bring God's Word and hope to people through various ministries which cannot be done as effectively by a single congregation."
To donate to the work of the Federation of Lutheran Churches of Cincinnati (LCMS) please print and mail the form available below to the address indicated. Your support is welcome and will be used as you have indicated to promote the mission(s) of the Federation.
UPCOMING TALK: THE MISSION OF GOD IN A SECULAR SOCIETY
Join us for the presentation of "The Mission of God in a Secular Society" at St. Mark's
Lutheran Church, presented by the Rev. Gabe Kasper, Lead Pastor at the
University Lutheran Chapel, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
You won't want to miss this dynamic presentation specifically geared towards teens and young adults - but a message everyone should hear!
WHEN: March 18th 2023
WHERE: St. Marks Lutheran Church, Milford Ohio
Reformation Service Parking
Here is parking information for the Reformation Service at Prince of Peace.
1. There is paid parking available in front of the church along Race Street. This comes and goes quickly.
2. Next closest is the lot across from the church at the corner of Liberty and Race Street. Access to the lot is from Liberty Street.
3. Next to that lot is a lot at the corner of Elm and Liberty. Access to that lot is from Liberty Street.
4. Next closest is the lot a block and a half away at the corner of Vine and 15th St. Access to the lot is from Vine Street. It is an easy walk to the church on 15th Street and up Race.
5. Next closest is the lot under Washington Park in front of Music Hall. Access to the lot is from Race or Elm Streets. It is a two block walk to the church or you can get on the street car in front of Music Hall and ride it one stop to the corner of Elm and Liberty or continue on it around Findlay Market and get off at the stop in front of the church. After church you can ride it one stop back to Washington Park. The street car is free.
6. There are three parking lots around Findlay Market. It is an easy ride on the street car to and from Findlay Market to the church.